Outdoor Grill Design in Los Angeles, CA
Let Us Help You Install the Right Grill for Your Backyard
In Los Angeles, we are often blessed with warm weather, clear skies, and the ability to entertain outdoors. At Thomas Pools, we want to help you make the most of your backyard and no outdoor gathering, especially in the summer, is complete without the delicious smells of grilled food wafting through the area.
If you’re looking to hold a Fourth of July barbeque, a summer pool party, or just have your family over for a nice meal outdoors, we can design and install a grill to fit all of your needs. We can help you pick the right size, heat source, number of grills, and other special features to ensure you always have what you need to feed your friends and family.
Whether you’re interested in a gas, charcoal, or electric one, our knowledgeable and experienced Los Angeles grill design pros can safely install one and give you the backyard oasis of your dreams.
What to Consider When Designing Your Outdoor Grill
If you’re looking to spend more time outdoors and get more vitamin D, installing a grill might be the perfect solution for you and your family. Whether you just want a simple grill and island bar setup, or something more expansive and elaborate, our Los Angeles grill design experts can assist you.
Because outdoor grill designs can be extremely versatile depending on which details and functionality you’re looking for, we will work with you to design something that exceeds whatever you’re envisioning.
Here's what you should consider when planning your outdoor grill design in Los Angeles:
- The grill itself: How much cooking do you plan on doing? Is it just a few burgers and hot dogs for your family, or do you plan on hosting extravagant get-togethers where a larger grill would serve you better? In addition to the size and power source, you will also need to determine whether you want a built-in outdoor grill or one that’s capable of rolling throughout your yard.
- Countertops: With grilling and outdoor cooking comes prep work. Do you want to do all of this work inside and then move outside? Or would you like to have sufficient space to prepare the food for cooking, and enough counter space to serve the food to your guests outside as well? We work with multiple types of material, from stone to concrete to weather-resistant stainless steel.
- Appliances: In addition to an outdoor grill, we can also assist with installing other appliances for outdoor cooking and entertainment. Whether you’re looking for a smoker or a high-quality pizza oven, we will make your outdoor entertainment and cooking goals a reality.
- Cabinetry: Rather than having to make space for all of your grilling tools and cookware, installing cabinetry with your outdoor grill will save you space in your kitchen and allow you to make fewer trips back and forth as you begin to cook. This will also allow you to have dedicated tools for grilling and a place to store them. We can install cabinetry using the same materials to match any countertop designs.
Why We Recommend Designing an Outdoor Grill
Whether you’re building a new house or simply want to add incentives to spend more time outdoors, the addition of a grill to your backyard paradise is a worthy investment.
There are numerous benefits for designing and adding an outdoor grill to your backyard space, including:
- It provides you with additional space for entertaining: If you’re tired of trying to cram everyone into your living room, an outdoor grill provides you with additional space to entertain your guests. And because we never have to worry about much inclement weather in Los Angeles, this space is suitable year-round.
- It increases your home’s value: Even if you’re not looking to sell for a while, the addition of an outdoor grill is will be a major selling point when the time comes.
- It will save you money on utility bills: The summer weather in Los Angeles can be brutally warm, so you’ll be sure to have your AC running full blast. If you’re cooking inside, the heat from the stove and oven will make your AC have to work harder to compete with the rising temperatures. This will make your monthly utility bill skyrocket. However, cooking outside will eliminate the higher energy consumption, saving you money the more you do it.
Why Hire Thomas Pools?
For over 20 years, we’ve been providing residents with quality grill designs in Los Angeles. All of our pricing is upfront and honest and we will work to make the most out of your budget. We use state-of-the-art tools, equipment, and designing software to help you visualize your project before it’s even completed. And as we work, we will keep you updated about its progress.
Take your indoor luxury outdoors, and call us today at (661) 667-4220 to schedule service.